The following are resources to support families in helping young children cope with the challenges that might occur during stressful emergency or disaster situations. This website will be updated as we obtain more resources.
- The UW has dozens of websites and programs with resources and information related to campus safety. This page links to many of our major resources. We urge you to familiarize yourself with available resources and learn more about campus safety before an emergency or need arises.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Educational Resources When rotating with PEM, you are required to be familiar with the resources listed in the left column under Reading Expectations and Videos . Additional resources for the keen learner are available in the right column, under Supplementary Resources.
Emergency Preparedness Events ADA National Network Learning Session: Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody: Colorado's Development of a statewide Access & Functional Needs Program
- The net control station and/or ARES officials on the designated emergency net will provide additional instructions, including information on frequencies used for other resource and tactical nets. Normally, a resource net will enroll volunteers and provide information on how you can assist. Be prepared to operate. Check all equipment and ...
UNICEF leads in times of emergency. Founded in 1946 to help children suffering in the aftermath of World War II, UNICEF provides children and families with disaster relief whenever emergencies strike. Every year, UNICEF responds to approximately 300 humanitarian situations — from conflicts to natural disasters — in 90 countries.
- ×Sorry to interrupt. CSS Error. Refresh
The FEMA App is the best option to receive emergency alerts and information so that you and your loved ones know what to do before, during and after disasters. This simple and easy-to-use app provides safety notifications, emergency preparedness tips, and disaster resources. STAY INFORMED - Receive…
- A resource to support providers to maintain patient safety and reduce overcrowding in emergency departments.
Dec 16, 2020 · Emergency public information notifications and updates will be provided below. Translations available in: Español | Tiếng Việt | 中文. The City’s Virtual Local Assistance Center (VLAC) is your one-stop destination for COVID-19 resources and support. The VLAC offers a wealth of information on coronavirus testing, financial support, food ...
- Resources to Help You Succeed. Following are student resources specific to Emergency Management students. If you have questions about resources not listed here, email [email protected] or call 256-782-5925. Textbooks. All Textbooks, unless otherwise noted, should be available from the JSU Bookstore, or ordered from the online bookstore. For more ...
Mar 11, 2020 · Emergency Resources for COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) On March 16th Mayor London N. Breed today announced that the Health Officer of the City and County of San Francisco has issued a Public Health Order requiring that residents remain in place, with the only exception being for essential needs.
- As a result, Congress passed the Post-Katrina Emergency Management Reform Act of 2006. This act defined our primary mission and designated our FEMA Administrator as the principal advisor to the president, the Homeland Security Council, and the secretary of Homeland Security for all matters relating to emergency management in the U.S.
As artists, culture bearers, creative workers, freelancers, and more lose work and income due to cancellations and closings related to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, we look to share resources to support our community. This is a non-comprehensive list of emergency relief funds and funding resources as we navigate this moment together. This page is an evolving […]